Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Perfectly Packed






Some of top fave's to throw in my summer satchels and clutches... and trust I'm so addicted I never leave home without them!

1. I don't know many people who haven't switched over to bareMinerals face products... if you haven't then you should... Regardless bareMinerals Refillable Buffing Brush is a LIFE MUST HAVE!!! This is what Sephora's description says about it...

 "
bareMinerals® Refillable Buffing BrushWhat it is:
A portable, refillable brush for bareMinerals application on the go.

What it does:
Meet the perfect traveling companion to your favorite bareMinerals face products. This refillable, patent-pending component takes the mess out of applying your loose powders on the go. The brush's easy, two-click application allows for complete control of product flow: Simply turn once to raise the full, tapered brush and then twice to get more precise, even strokes. The leak-free locking mechanism ensures that it won't spill in your bag.

What else you need to know:
Brush head is detachable so you can wash the soft bristles and keep them clean. " 

I say AMMMMAAAZZZZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. There is no argument when it comes to the best gloss everrrrr.... OISEAU LIP BALM at Anthropologie.com "Pocket-sized tins of moisture served in an assortment of sweet and fruity flavors"... My lips look like perfection with Oiseau's Sweatheart Pink gloss! I have never received more compliments about the Sweatheart color and shine.

3. My new Initial Pocket Mirror from Anthropology makes it a super cute experience applying all beauty products...

4. Alba's aloe & green tea oil-free moisturizer SAVES MY LIFE... it's incredibly moisturizing yet there's zero gloss or shine... my face always feels fresh like i stepped out of Burke Williams Spa

5. Its a double MUST to have a favorite headband in my carry-all to tie my look together... check out Free People's fresh head pieces at freepeople.com

So fill your small clutches with all these amazing goods and dont forget your Iphone's and Credit Cards...

xoxo Chiffon Buddha