Monday, January 18, 2010

My Driftwood and Dewdrops Accessories Line

Over a year ago I started my accessories line Driftwood and Dewdrops for women and children. My handmade one of a kind originals were inspired by my personal bohemian chic style and my desire to create beautiful art from vintage and sustainable findings and fabric.
Everything is made of materials found in flee markets, old design houses and vintage stores or dealers...
Making the old new again is so magical and gives purpose to each and every piece in my line...

With every purchase of the Driftwood and Dewdrops line a percentage is given to the non profit CoachArt, a program created to offer private art, dance, athletic, music and other lessons and group activities to children with life threatening and or terminal illnesses. For more information about CoachArt visit their site at http://www.coachart.org

You can shop Driftwood and Dewdrops at my Etsy store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/elizabethbrett

Or local stores in Los Angeles... Check out Only Hearts on Montana Ave in Santa Monica for more of my pieces and tons of other amazing gifts for Valentines Day!!!!!


XOXO
CHIFFON BUDDHA